Labels

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Welcome

To all my friends and family,
Many of you have followed me on my journeys around the world. Now I'm inviting you into my home, and more specifically, my kitchen. I have a love for cooking and entertaining that I can assure you was passed down to me by my mother (the best cook I know). Growing up in the agricultural and produce capital I was spoiled with a year round supply of colorful, fresh foods. Living in the bread basket region presents a few challenges but I'm learning to combine my love for colorful foods with the warmth and comfort of the great Minnesota hot dish (among other things). I hope you'll follow along as I create new meals and attempt my second year of gardening. I welcome all comments and suggestions and hope we can share a meal together soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment